What does a Financial Plan for a Business include?
There are 2 main sides your business financial plan should address: Growth and Preservation
- Cash Management- Managing Cash & Debt
- Tax Planning- Finding tax efficiencies
- Retaining & Attracting Key Talent
- Investment- either back into the business or outside of the business
- Insurance Planning/Risk Management
- Succession/Exit Planning
What does a Personal Financial Plan include?
There are 2 main sides your financial plan should address: Accumulation and Protection
- Cash Management - Savings and Debt
- Tax Planning
- Insurance Planning
- Health Insurance
- Estate Planning
What's the Financial Planning Process?
- Establish and define the financial planner-client relationship.
- Gather information about current financial situation and goals including lifestyle goals.
- Analyze and evaluate current financial status.
- Develop and present strategies and solutions to achieve goals.
- Implement recommendations.
- Monitor and review recommendations. Adjust if necessary.
- Talk to us (705) 741- 5287 about helping you get your finances in order so you can achieve your lifestyle and financial goals.
- Feel confident in knowing you have a plan to get to your goals.