Please note that we will be closed on March 19, 2021 for Team Member Recuperation Day. We are still available to serve you by contacting Kevan Herod at 705 760-4163 or Chris Koschman at 705 768-5491.
During this time of COVID-19, our priorities continue to be keeping you, our team and the community healthy and safe. Effective October 13, we are instituting the newest Ontario Protocols requiring face masks to be worn at all times. We are more than happy to welcome you to the office for your meeting or on line via GoToMeeting. We ask that if you are meeting in person with us, when you arrive at either our Peterborough or Lakefield location, you read the posted questionnaire and if you are able to answer “no” to all the questions, proceed into the office. We will be sanitizing between each meeting and cleaning commonly touched surfaces regularly. We have “one-use” masks available for your convenience and spray hand sanitizer. Our team has both mask and face shield options available for their use when meeting with you. The reception desks and meeting rooms are now equipped with plexiglass shields for everyone’s safety.
The questionnaire is as follows:
- Do you have: fever • new or worse cough • shortness of breath • or difficulty breathing?
- Have you had close contact with anyone who: • has a respiratory illness; • travelled outside of Canada in the past 14 days; • is a confirmed case of COVID-19 or a contact of a confirmed case of COVID-19
- Do you have two (2) or more of the following: • sore throat • runny nose/sneezing • nasal congestion • headaches • hoarse voice • difficulty swallowing • pink eye (conjunctivitis) • unexplained fatigue/malaise • decrease or loss of sense of smell • diarrhea • abdominal pain • chills • or nausea/vomiting?
- Are you over 65 years of age and experiencing delirium, unexplained or increased number of falls, acute functional decline or worsening of chronic conditions?
- Have you been tested for COVID-19 and are waiting for your result? OR Do you have a confirmed case of COVID-19?
IF NO TO ALL THE QUESTIONS: Please proceed inside.
IF YOU ANSWERED YES TO ONE OR MORE OF THE QUESTIONS: PLEASE DO NOT ENTER. Please return home to self-isolate and contact Peterborough Public Health to consult with a nurse call...705-743-1000 or email... [email protected]
Again, we thank you for your patience and your continued support as we navigate this most unique time in our history together. As always, if you have any questions about the markets or your insurances or investments, we are here to talk.