Can you answer the question, "If we were sitting with us in 5 years from today, what has to happen for you to feel good about the work you are about to do with Herod financial Services?"
What do you think of when you think of your finances? Do you go straight to panic mode? Are you aware of financial planning but feel unknowledgeable? Are you on top of things and want to make sure you continue to prepare wisely so your money doesn't run out? Regardless of how you feel about money, a financial planner is an important partner in your life and a financial plan is a key document to ensure your financial resilience.
Financial planning for families is not a one-time event. A financial planning is not a document set in stone. Planning is an ongoing process that allows your financial plan to evolve, change and respond as your life moves forward. The role of a financial planner is that of a coach. They create a plan for the game, life, you are about to play, live. During the play, they will make changes, substitutions and additions, as needed to ensure the overall success of the game in each inning, period or quarter.
Financial Planning for business owners is often two-sided: personal financial planning and planning for the business.
A financial plan looks at where you are today and where you want to go. It determines your short, medium and long term financial goals and how you can reach them.
Why do you need a Financial Plan?
- Worry less about money and gain control.
- Organize your finances.
- Prioritize your goals.
- Focus on the big picture.
- Save money to reach your goals.
What does a Financial Plan include?
There are 2 main sides your financial plan should address: Accumulation and Protection
- Cash Management - Savings and Debt
- Tax Planning
- Insurance Planning
- Health Insurance
- Estate Planning
What's the Financial Planning Process?
- Establish and define the financial planner-client relationship.
- Gather information about current financial situation and goals including lifestyle goals.
- Analyze and evaluate current financial status.
- Develop and present strategies and solutions to achieve goals.
- Implement recommendations.
- Monitor and review recommendations. Adjust if necessary.
- Talk to us at (705) 741-5287 about helping you get your finances in order so you can achieve your lifestyle and financial goals.
- Feel confident in knowing you have a plan to get to your goals.