A financial plan looks at where you are today and where you want to go. It determines your short, medium and long term financial goals and how you can reach them.
Why do you need a Financial Plan?
- Worry less about money and gain control.
- Organize your finances.
- Prioritize your goals.
- Focus on the big picture.
- Save money to reach your goals.
What does a Financial Plan include?
There are 2 main sides your financial plan should address: Accumulation and Protection
- Cash Management - Savings and Debt
- Tax Planning
- Insurance Planning
- Health Insurance
- Estate Planning
What's the Financial Planning Process?
- Establish and define the financial planner-client relationship.
- Gather information about current financial situation and goals including lifestyle goals.
- Analyze and evaluate current financial status.
- Develop and present strategies and solutions to achieve goals.
- Implement recommendations.
- Monitor and review recommendations. Adjust if necessary.
- Talk to us about helping you get your finances in order so you can achieve your lifestyle and financial goals.
- Feel confident in knowing you have a plan to get to your goals.